Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Brothers and Sisters (and friends)

Yesterday Stacey and I spent an hour or so taking pics of my little creations in between seperating our kiddos from each other. They are going through a phase. My monkey boy is a bit older than her little guy and he enjoys antagonizing him. Poor Aiden dosen't know what to do with himself!



Our girls were sweet as ever, I guess little sisters learn real quick to ignore their older brothers. They were probably just happy for the break in terrorism. When Monkey Boy isn't terrorizing his friends he's going at it with his sister. Mainly he "loves" too hard, but now that she is walking he likes to come up behind her and just barely nudge her. She is still pretty unsteady on her feet, so she usually tumbles to the ground and he goes giggling off to his room, because he knows that is where he'll be sent anyway. Guess I need to come up with a new punishment, huh?

Siblings are fun aren't they? In between fights and nudges and punches, my kids are the sweetest creatures. There is nothing my boy likes better than sitting snuggled on the couch watching a movie with his sister. She, being 15 mos, isn't always on board with that, but when they are it is the cutest thing.



I am looking forward to seeing how their friendship evolves over the years!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so cute.. and I so miss the 15 month old days.... Em doesn't have a sibling, so she fights with me...lol

Stacey @ Baby Card Expressions said...

Awww, love the couch photo! And the brother and sister photo. Too cute!

Anonymous said...

ummm, so, i grew up in a house of boys and they still love to hug me til i stop breathing, etc. I miss them everyday. Siblings are the best. I love these pictures, makes me want to have babies faster.

Roxanne said...

Oh, they are so cute!! What a fun age they are both at...and you must be a very busy mom! I can't imagine - I can hardly keep up with one!