Wednesday, May 09, 2007


It's a lovely day outside. We should be out enjoying it, but the bug I have been fighting off the last week or so finally decided to catch up with me, so out comes the Gilmore Girls Season 3, the kleenex box and embroidery work. Peanut looks to be working on the same bug and naturally Monkey boy is a ball of energy. He'll get to spend some time in the backyard while us girls nurse our runny noses.
I made these coasters not too long ago out of a charm pack. They are perfect for making criss-cross coasters. I liked the allsorts pattern just fine, but I really wanted to add my own twist so I folded my squares diagonally rather than straight. I think they turned out pretty cute. And now I have reason to but millions of charm packs. I love me some charm packs.
Speaking of charm packs, look what this whiz is doing with them. She even got herself a covershot! Monica is offically a covergirl! Congratulations, Monica!
P.S. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments about HP and starting the little lovelies handmade shop. I really really wish blogger would figger out a way so we can respond to each of them! Psssst Blogger powers that be!! Are you listening???

2 comments:

Sonya said...

Those are lovely - the colors and patterns! You have such a great eye.

Unknown said...

I love that first photo--very eye-catching! I have made these before but I LOVE how you did them diagonally!