Friday, February 16, 2007

Busy Busy Day







I left the house at a quarter to 8 this morning and got back at around 3:45. My kids had follow up drs appointments at 8:30 am ( yay! no more flu or pnuemonia!), checked out a new thrift store where I got this lovely stash above - all for $9. We went to lunch and went shopping for baby shower stuff.

It is a co-ed shower in the evening, so its a dessert shower. We are making cupcakes and having everyone decorate their own. Then we'll have prizes for creativity etc. We got oodles of cake mix and candy. There will also be a chocolate fountain and all sorts of fun things to dip into the chocolate. I'm pretty excited about it! I'll have loooots of pics as I am making stuff for the shower.

Thanks for all your sweet comments about the flowers I made! A few of then will be in the shop next week. Most of them are hopefully going to be sold at a shop here in town. I need to take samples of my stuff to the owner on Monday and hopefully she'll love it all and want to sell it! If not, it will all end up in the etsy shop, lol! If you saw something you liked email me and I'll put it in the etsy shop for ya!

6 comments:

PamKittyMorning said...

Looks like fun!

Anonymous said...

awesome thrifties!

Gypsy Purple said...

Hope all your stuff sell!!!!

Chamara

The Polka Dot Pixie said...

Hi!

Do you have a link to your esty shop posted? I am interested in buying one of your adorable flower pins if you have any left :-). You can email me at thepolkadotpixie@yahoo.com .

Thanks,
Jenny

Anonymous said...

Hello - I just found your blog and wanted to say hi and that I really enjoyed it. You are very funny and so positive. I really like your crafty lovelies too. I'll stop back often :o)

Jeanie said...

ooo- i wanna go to THAT thrift store ;) fun!!